What sort of issues should this blog be covering in the future? Some relevant questions might include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Does traditional PR theory stay relevant as the media environment evolves under new technology?
- How does PR practice deliver information over new technology platforms?
- How does PR cope with media convergence and the public 'demand' for specific information over specific channels, ie, public empowerment?
- How are public and stakeholder relations managed in the online environment?
- How are issues and crisis management handled under new technology landscapes?
- Does new technology require new approaches to professional PR practice?
And, while new technology obviously has many benefits it also makes us busier people increasingly short on time. Therefore, thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. I look forward to sharing and receiving opinions, arguments and insights!